This Brand Manager is responsible for building the LifeLock brand, leading the advertising creative strategy to include the development of an annual strategic plan, managing external advertising agencies as the primary point of contact, and developing new creative that enhances the LifeLock brand and results in member growth and retention. This Brand Manager is also responsible for monitoring and reporting LifeLock brand metrics such as awareness and consideration. With a mindset that combines strong creative acumen with analytic based judgment, the individual will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed brand and company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation and execution of detailed annual marketing plans that include working with cross-functional departments to establish brand communication goals and measurement for all consumer touch points.
- Execute marketing programs related to planning, promotions, advertising, trends, new product launches, etc.
- Lead the development of business metrics that account for the performance and tracking of the annual marketing communication plans and identify specific drivers of gross new members, retention and revenue.
- Understand consumer behavior and identify consumer insights that make brand communications more effective.
- Analyze consumer, industry and company data to make marketing recommendations.
- Key contact for guiding the advertising agency and ensuring creative strategy aligns with consumer insights and corporate objectives.
- Manage the concept development and production of brand television commercials including executive and legal reviews.
- Request market research and analyze results for advertising effectiveness, consumer insights, and positioning.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of all brand communication, and consult internal/external teams on the LifeLock brand experience.
- Work directly with LifeLock’s internal Creative Team to ensure proper brand materials are created and distributed.
- Manage the brand marketing budget.
- Bachelor's Degree required; degree preferably in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA is strongly preferred.
- 5 years of progressively increasing brand marketing experience
- Thoroughunderstanding consumer trends and best ways to reach consumers
- Expertise at implementing a fully integrated consumer marketing program
- Proficient in data analytics •Strong creative and business management skills
- Strong initiative, strategic and leadership skills
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5-10% travel
To apply, please click here.
LifeLock, Inc. is an EOE, AA/M/F/IWD/protected veterans