The primary responsibility of the Copywriter is to aid in the development and production of effective marketing campaigns. Works closely with the Senior Copywriter and Marketing Team to develop concepts into a specific form of advertising (e.g.web, print, storyboard, direct mail, social media, etc.).
- Writes copy according to instruction provided by supervisor.
- Brainstorms with team members regarding campaign concepts.
- Assists with writing of print, social media, web, direct mail, radio, and TV campaigns.
- Researches and creates articles for educational purposes.
- Gains an understanding of client’s target audience, competitive landscape.
- Works with Creative team to maintain company text style templates.
- Makes text corrections to creative materials (as requested).
- Meets weekly with Legal to ensure compliance of all written materials.
- Attends weekly production meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS/BSE) in Communications, English, or Marketing Related Degree with 3-5 years’ prior experience as a copywriter, or equivalent from four-year college/university or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Click here to apply.