Member Marketing Manager
Tempe, AZ, or Mountain View, CA
The Member Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, managing and optimizing customer lifecycle management and all marketing-related communications (email, mobile, social, etc.) to existing LifeLock members with the intent of demonstrating the value of LifeLock membership, upselling products/services, member appreciation, educating members of industry news/trends, and ultimately maximizing member satisfaction, average revenue per member and retention. The incumbent is also responsible for monitoring and reporting member metrics such as member satisfaction levels and net promoter scores. With a mindset that combines strong creative acumen with analytic based judgment, the Member Marketing Manger will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed company goals.
- Create consistency in all member communications and bring the LifeLock brand to life in every outbound customer contact point, align with our member experience strategy and support our retention objectives.
- Measure impact of delivered features, create multivariate testing scenarios, iterate and optimize communication to achieve success.
- Utilize member strings (i.e. the “did you know”, e-newsletter, etc.) to drive member interaction with LifeLock.
- Develop and manage email marketing efforts, forecasting resource requirements, managing relationships, calendars, content plans and communicating timelines.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to retain existing customers, identify and prioritize efforts on retaining best customer segments and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns through campaign management tool / CRM system.
- Plan and execute all member marketing email campaigns. Recommend ideas for “trigger-based” automated email campaigns which maximize lifetime value of each existing member (i.e. cross sell/up sell opportunities/re-engagement campaigns, etc.).
- Develop testing strategies to continually optimize email performance based on results.
- Help manage project finances by planning campaign budgets, estimating project costs, executing campaigns, measuring results, and determining future campaigns based on findings.
- Understand the LifeLock member and help ensure their needs are met.
- Increase average revenue per member and retention by staying ahead of, and researching, new industry trends, working with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with LifeLock’s internal Creative team to develop concise, relevant, on-message communications.
- Bachelor's Degree required; degree preferable in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years of progressively increasing marketing experience
- Direct experience with loyalty or retention marketing initiatives
- Expertise in planning and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Strong initiative, strategic and leadership skills
- Proficient in data analytics
- Strong creative and business management skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply at:
LifeLock, Inc. is an EOE, AA/M/F/IWD/protected veterans