Senior Manager, Direct Response — TV, Digital, Video, and Audio
The Senior Manager, DRTV ensures the direct response strategy is holistically integrated across offline and digital media channels. This leader will have experience from optimizing top of the funnel (DRTV, Radio, online video/audio) through conversion (optimize search terms, dynamic/relevant landing pages) to enable and encourage social sharing.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that work across multiple channels which may include TV, radio, online video, display, search, social media, online audio, direct mail, or others.
- Work with direct response advertising agencies to maintain and grow current business.
- Effectively manage and reconcile budgets and accurate forecasting of spend, subscriptions targets, and revenue delivery on ongoing basis.
- Identify and develop cross-channel marketing relationships to help reach gross new member targets.
- Coordinate campaign materials with creative team to ensure they are true to brand guidelines and product messaging.
- Monitor and report results to evaluate and improve the efficiencies of the marketing channels, creative, and offers used.
- Negotiate top-level pricing and advertising and content placement.
- Remain on the forefront on digital trends and innovative channels for acquisition.
- Lead the relationship between "traditional DRTV" and digital/emerging media.
- Responsible for analyzing data related to media mix, analytics, and research. Negotiate and buy Direct Response media space on national, regional, and local markets.
- Manage all aspects for the creation and production of creative, both TV and radio.
- BA/BS required
- 8 years of direct marketing, direct response marketing, and agency experience, with DRTV specialty preferred
- Strong understanding of direct marketing creative development and direct response optimization and operations
- Demonstrated experience implementing and operating rigorous analytical systems and tools (including data analytics, research and media mix marketing)
- Demonstrated ability to work closely across other channels and functions for maximum impact (digital advertising, affiliates, SEM, website, legal, finance)
- Has extensive media contacts
- Knowledge of brand integration with direct response media
- Proven ability in building, negotiating, and executing media and marketing strategies
- Ability to lead effective project teams
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of direct response trends helpful
- Some knowledge of related computer systems, internet, and editing is a must
Click here to apply.
LifeLock, Inc. is an EOE, AA/M/F/IWD/protected veterans.