Digital Marketing Senior Manager
New York, NY
The Direct-to-Consumer organization is seeking an enthusiastic; team oriented Digital Senior Manager to join a smart, passionate and dedicated team that leverages some of the best technologies and practices in the business. This individual would be responsible for understanding the business goals, and working with the lead agency to ensure that the firm is meeting these goals through the oversight and optimization of media as well as that of creative and messaging. If you are interested in a career as a digital marketing professional, and you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and results-accountable environment, this role is for you.
The Digital Senior Manager supports digital media strategies, and ensures that our paid media is driving the most efficient results.
- Understand the business unit’s performance goals and make recommendations on how to maximize those measures of success through digital tactical strategies and technologies.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with other functional marketing and sales leaders, to drive alignment on future digital marketing, and other key initiatives.
- Work with our lead digital agency to manage and optimize Display, SEM, Affiliate, email, social media and programmatic campaigns, to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
- Optimize our digital campaigns to achieve continuously lower cost per acquisition goals.
- Work with lead agency to create compelling ad copy and design across all campaigns. Monitor creative performance and manage the process to design new messaging strategies.
- Work with digital agency to generate and assemble internal reports, including front-end data and backend accountability.
- Partner with internal and external constituents design and implement single and multi-variant tests to increase campaign efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with several internal departments including product management teams, analytics, brand marketing, social media, and user experience teams to develop campaigns that help meet business goals.
- Partner with cross functional teams to create and implement cutting edge tracking solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Psychology, Mathematics, Engineering, Liberal Arts as well as any other related field of expertise.
- 3 years of experience working in interactive media.
- 3 years of experience with Search Engine Marketing, Affiliate, email campaigns and Display marketing
- 2 years of experience communicating processes and tactics to agencies, vendors, senior management and peers.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel.
- 2 years of quantitative analysis skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a data-driven mindset and a passion for innovation that has demonstrated strategic leadership and functional expertise in digital marketing thru paid (media, SEM), owned (on-site), earned (social), and shared (co-op, partner, affiliate) platforms. This person has a demonstrated track record of increasing levels of digital leadership at a consumer marketing organization, exhibiting both quantitative expertise and marketing leadership.
- Proven ability to understand high-level business goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies.
- Time management skills.
- Experience with being process oriented with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time.