Senior Brand Management Consultant
New York, NY
MetLife, a leading provider of insurance and other financial services to individual and institutional customers, is seeking a Senior Brand Management Consultant in New York, NY!
Beyond meaningful and challenging work, MetLife provides a variety of flexible work arrangements, as well as a tuition reimbursement program, competitive benefits, and retirement and pension plans. MetLife’s responsiveness to the needs of both clients and employees is a direct result of one of the core company values– People Count!
Major Duties and Functions Include:
The Brand Management team at MetLife is responsible for defining, developing, and managing the MetLife brand leveraging the company’s impressive history, heritage, product breath and worldwide footprint. This team works directly with regional and local marketing professionals to synthesize information from business leaders and marketing research efforts; rigorously test hypothesis; and ultimately articulate the brand’s value proposition. These value propositions – often tailored to the specific needs of a business or geography – articulate the broad themes of the MetLife global brand and serve as the basis for all brand communications in MetLife’s nearly 50 markets around the world.
The Senior Brand Management Consultant supports the implementation and management of the MetLife global brand by ensuring that brand value proposition and standards are clearly communicated and understood by the company’s global marketing community. This individual’s key responsibility is to employ exceptional writing skills to create content to inform, instruct and inspire marketers around the world to activate the MetLife global brand supporting business growth. Materials, tools and programs developed by this individual will enable MetLife’s global marketing community to share marketing best practices, inspire members to replicate successes in their own local markets, and be instructed of global brand standards.
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Act as department writer creating significant amount of content supporting the global brand management function. This includes content for the brand centers, websites, standard and guidelines documents, case studies, communications, and other brand tools and assets.
- Manage the process for creation and update of brand management resources and corporate materials, and for development of programs to engage and enhance marketing capabilities of MetLife’s global marketing community.
- Assist with the planning and execution of various marketing training activities addressing identified skill gaps and learning needs of the global marketing community.
- Help identify marketing best practices, both within MetLife and outside, to package and share with marketers around the world.
- Manage community meetings, including one annual conference and several discussions online and via phone.
- Help manage global marketing task force initiatives, ensuring proper engagement of team members and overall progress toward defined deliverables.
- Support management of the MetLife brand globally, providing guidance and support in local brand building activities.
- 5 years of experience in marketing or communications with Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications as well as any other related field of expertise.
- 3 years of writing experience. Writing samples will be required.
- Demonstrate fresh, insightful thinking and a desire to stay current on latest marketing, branding and promotional trends.
- A natural team player with the ability to influence cross-functional team members.
- International experience with ability to work effectively across cultures.
- Foreign language skills, especially Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
- Robust planning, organization, and execution skills with the ability to drive high quality results within critical deadlines.
- Experience with Learning and Development specifically for creating training programs.
Work shouldn’t be something you do just to make ends meet. It should provide satisfaction…and an opportunity to make a difference.
MetLife… where work meets life!
Do YOU have what it takes to join a Major Force in Financial Services: Investments, Financial Advice and Insurance?
If so respond TODAY!
For immediate consideration, please APPLY ONLINE to submit your resume!
Please apply online via MetLife website:
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law.