Manager, Diversity Affairs
Daytona Beach, FL
We are looking for a Manager to join the Diversity Affairs Department in our Daytona Beach Headquarters. This position is responsible for managing NASCAR's multi-cultural outreach initiatives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Manages NASCAR's diversity and inclusion outreach initiatives.
Serves as liaison for driver, pit crew, and karting development programs.
Develop schedule and activation of at-track and off-track activation.
Evaluate existing diversity initiatives and recommend "re-tooling" as appropriate.
Participate at professional conferences/meetings on behalf of NASCAR.
Annually develop long-term programs that will:
- Broaden the demographics of NASCAR fans.
- Expose diverse people to the NASCAR industry.
- Expose diverse people to the numerous career opportunities throughout the NASCAR industry.
- Integrate diversity into all aspects of the NASCAR industry.
- Involve diverse target markets.
Create an annual evaluation process to measure the overall effectiveness of the initiative.
Manage departmental duties:
- Evaluate and respond efficiently to all diversity requests.
- Provide regular written updates to all appropriate executives.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and seven years related experience and/or training in developing and managing multicultural outreach programs; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with notable national diversity organizations and their resources.
- 35% travel required including weekends.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ideal candidate is an outgoing, positive, self-starter who excels in a team environment. Strong interpersonal communications skills are a must. Ability to work through and with cross-functional teams to achieve goals is essential.
Click here to apply.
NASCAR offers an exciting fast-paced environment with competitive pay and outstanding benefits including 401(k) eligibility after 30 days.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered.