Manager, Multicultural Marketing
Daytona Beach, FL
NASCAR is searching for a talented professional to join our team in the position of Manager, Multicultural Marketing. Based in our corporate headquarters in Daytona Beach, the Manager, Multicultural Marketing, is responsible for developing strategic advertising, marketing, and consumer engagement plans; the implementation of these plans, and supervise a roster of agencies that partner with NASCAR in the development and execution of such plans. Help identify and implement cultural insights that enhance NASCAR's ability to target multicultural segments — emphasizing Hispanic and African-American markets.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage agency relationships and foster increased effectiveness between the agency and NASCAR Marketing and Multicultural Marketing efforts.
- Supervise the implementation of NASCAR's GTM plans.
- Supervise and manage media/communication planning.
- Prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
- Track and adjust brand support spending to achieve budgeted levels.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with major or focus in Marketing; and a minimum of five years related experience in Multicultural Adviertising or Marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Agency experience desired.
- Sports Marketing and/or Automotive background/experience desired.
Click here to apply.
EOE. NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered.