Field Marketing Consultant — Retirement Market
Our Business: Northwestern Mutual helps its policyowners achieve financial security. Through a needs-based process, Northwestern Mutual works with clients to determine their financial security needs and then address those needs using a wide range of products and services. For policyowners seeking personal financial security, or security for their business or estate, Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer an array of solutions, including permanent and term life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, trust services, mutual funds and advisory services.
Our Purpose: Northwestern Mutual’s purpose is to develop life-long relationships with policyowners founded on sound guidance and expert solutions, backed by the company’s exceptional financial strength and the promise we make to be there for policyowners when their financial security is put to the test. As a mutual company with no shareholders, Northwestern Mutual focuses solely and directly on its clients and seeks to deliver consistent and dependable value to them over time.
As part of the Field Marketing Consulting team, consultation for local implementation of retirement marketing plans with financial representatives and their staff will be provided to increase sales within the Northwestern Mutual. Responsible for developing and implementing strategy and processes for segmentation, prospecting, promotion and client experience within the field. Educate financial representatives on the retirement market and other vertical markets, including market trends and financial planning behavior. Plan and execute client experience events with field offices to raise awareness of retirement income planning capabilities and increase engagement with clients and prospective clients. Work closely with Financial Representatives, Field Management and other Home Office departments to ensure that projects are well organized, successfully executed, and meet customer, field and company expectations.
- College degree in business or business related field required. MBA preferred.
- Eight or more years of professional experience in insurance/investments or marketing required.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze opportunities and creatively and systematically convert opportunitiesinto action and results.
- Experience working with Northwestern Mutual’s field force or a similar distribution sales channel preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate and be persuasive within all levels of the Home Office, Field and outside parties.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with proven experience in managing projects, systems, and/or processes.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
To submit your application, please visit our corporate careers site at: http://www.northwesternmutual.com/