Vice President of Global Brand Services
This is the senior strategic and creative position in the company that drives the positioning and brand development for the entire company portfolio. Responsible for ensuring that the content and imagery used in all Outrigger brand portfolio marketing materials (including advertising, digital, trade, promotion, sponsorship, collateral, A/V, in-room, etc.) are aligned with respective brand positioning, integrated, and localized where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphics, or business from an accredited college/university. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of ten years agency/in-house experience in managing creative development for a global brand and a minimum of five years supervisory experience with creative professionals required.
- Hospitality industry experience also required.
- Hawaii and Asia Pacific market experience highly preferred.
- Excellent computer and written/verbal communication skills required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to translate brand positioning and attributes into effective marketing communication.
- Effectively collaborate in cross-functional and globally diverse teams, have strong and effective leadership qualities to create an environment that motivates; achieves excellence and results; meets deadlines and commitments consistently.
- Must be able to understand, embrace, and celebrate global cultures and values.
- Ability to take charge tempered with diplomacy.
- Must be able to facilitate change and manage multiple third party vendors and suppliers.
- Travel within the State of Hawaii, U.S. mainland, and international when needed required.
Click here to apply. REQ #1144.