Digital Media Marketing Manager
Pella Corporation is well respected in the window and door industry and provides an extensive portfolio of products to meet customer needs. As a family-owned company, Pella has been producing innovative, quality products since 1925. Consistently rated high in customer satisfaction, the company is committed to Creating a Better View for customers and team members. Pella has been recognized eight times as a "100 Best Company to Work for" by FORTUNE magazine.
Be part of a winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development. A window of opportunity is open for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company headquartered in the nation's heartland: Pella, Iowa!
Pella Corporation is seeking a motivated person to fill a Digital Media Marketing Manager in Pella, IA.
Has responsibility to measurably enhance all aspects of strategy and execution for all B2C digital media lead generation and marketing efforts. Responsible for collaboration with local distributors, Brand marketing, Business Insights, Agency Partners and IT teams to deliver on annual goals and drive sophistication and evolution of online marketing campaigns for consumer lead generation. Acts as a change agent for the organization and champions a test & learn culture via constant optimization. Ideal candidate will be an effective leader, strategist, analyst and expert in strategy and management of digital lead generation trends. This role will define plans based on business objectives and translate those goals into profitable business growth.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving awareness, loyalty, advocacy, and lead generation across paid, earned and owned digital vehicles.
- Own the measurement and optimization of all digital lead generation programs for the consumer marketing segment including online media, SEO, PPC, social, mobile, website strategy and other digital components
- Accountable to digital program KPI¿s as well as sales impact and businessprofitability
- Responsible for driving to digital program success metrics, and leveraging analysis to set strategies that deliver business ROI
- Ensures synchronization with Pella¿s lead generation field strategy and other in-market activities and connects offline lead gen efforts with digital opportunities.
- Manage and influence marketing teams, internally and with agency partners, to set strategy and execute programs
- Expected to maintain a high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends
- Develops and manages budgets for the PDSN channel, providing direct oversight to both national and local digital initiatives.
- Develops written documentation such as business cases, presentations and client case studies.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of 7 years related digital marketing experience, including SEO, pay per click, content marketing and social media and general lead generation and conversion practices. A demonstrated passion for digital media, search, social and mobile solutions as well as knowledge of emerging media and online marketing and digital media strategies and best practices and technologies a plus. Results-oriented, self-motivated; Exceptional planning and project management skills; requires analytics skills & general business acumen, a team orientation and attention to detail; Ability to translate business objectives and goals into quantifiable results.
Please go to www.pella.com/careers to learn more about the position and to apply directly to the position.