Relationship Marketing Manager
Pella Corporation is seeking a motivated person to fill a Retail Relationship Marketing Manager in Pella, IA.
Pella Corporation is well respected in the window and door industry and provides an extensive portfolio of products to meet customer needs. As a family-owned company, Pella has been producing innovative, quality products since 1925. Consistently rated high in customer satisfaction, the company is committed to Creating a Better View for customers and team members. Pella has been recognized eight times as a "100 Best Company to Work for" by FORTUNE magazine.
Be part of a winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development. A window of opportunity is open for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company headquartered in the nation's heartland: Pella, Iowa!
Has responsibility to measurably enhance all aspects of strategy and execution for all business-to-consumer (retail replacement) relationship marketing efforts. Responsible for collaboration with local distributors, Marketing Communications, Business Insights, Agency Partners, and IT teams in an effort to deliver on annual goals and drive sophistication and evolution of direct relationship marketing campaigns. Acts as a change agent for the organization and champions a test & learn/ROI culture.
- Develop and implement strategies, tactics, and budgets for direct-to-consumer relationship marketing programs designed to increase lead conversion, selling opportunities, and the overall share of retail replacement business tied to overall retail marketing strategy and promotions.
- Manages direct mail and email acquisition efforts including, but not limited to, program and campaign strategy development, creative development, vendor selection and evaluation, performance evaluation, rate negotiation and monitoring, testing, and agency management.
- Manages nurturing efforts including, but not limited to, program, campaign, and cadence strategy development, creative development, vendor selection and evaluation, performance evaluation, rate negotiation and monitoring, testing, and agency management.
- Collaborates with PR Manager on social media strategy for retail replacement business, including but not limited to calendar development, platform strategy, promotional support, and content development.
- Manages and promotes consumer reviews and testimonials on direct and 3rd party sites. Coordinates efforts with PR and customer service teams as needed.
- Proactively identifies customer experience gaps/needs and proposes solutions as they relate to relationship marketing programs.
Manages, adapts, and interprets a number of pilot projects designed to improve relationship marketing activities and test their impact for retail replacement business.
- Initiates and works with Business Insights to conduct primary research to produce recommendations for changes to end to end customer experience as it relates to relationship marketing programs.
- Works in conjunction with IT and Business Insights groups to manage retail direct relationship marketing databases from a reporting and advanced analytics perspective.
- Acts as liaison for Centralized Marketing team on retail specific aspects of the Pella National Call Center program.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Word, Excel, and Power Point.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 7+ years related experience managing relationship and/or direct marketing initiatives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional experience preferred managing and/or demonstrating leadership (including cross-functional; integration).
- Results-oriented, self-motivated individual with proven record.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Combination of analytics skills & general business acumen.
- Inter-personal skills, a team orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to translate business objectives into analytical approaches that are executed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click here to apply.