Business Analytics Manager II
Pittsburgh, PA, or Highland Hills, OH
Join our exciting and fast-paced analytics team. As Business Analytics Manager II, that can be located in various locations in the PNC footprint, within the Applied Modeling and Measurement (AMM) group, you will be responsible for leading and developing a quantitative team to deliver strategic solutions to PNC's diverse group of business segments. The incumbent will be expected to drive fact based decision making using best practice quantitative techniques and must have a passion for marketing analytics, data-driven strategy and high impact strategic decision making. The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Extensive experience in leveraging predictive modeling, experimental design, and/or exploratory data techniques to solve problems
- Experience in managing and developing quantitative roles
- Experience in a strategic consulting role
- Mastery of quantitative techniques in a retail banking, marketing, and/or customer centric business setting
- A strong ability to conceptualize ideas and insights in a manner that leads to action and develop others in achieving the same capability
- Fluency in Bayesian methods, data driven segmentation, and/or multi-channel attribution
- Knowledge and prior application of simulation, optimization, data visualization, and/or machine learning
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing Science or Operations Research with 10+ years of demonstrated analytic project management success with management of a department including budgeting and direct supervision of staff, required. Or, a Masters degree and 8 years of experience, preferred; Or, Doctorate and 5 years of experience would also be considered.
- Expert analytic and problem solving skills.
- Bottom-line and action oriented; drives for results.
- Expert at using mathematical software(i.e SAS, JMP, R, Matlab or other). Minimum of five years hands-on experience.
- Skilled at communicating with all levels of management.
- Broad knowledge of financial service industry, processes, strategies and products.
- Strong supervisor: creates a climate in which people want to do their best.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exercises good judgment in prioritizing work, communicating, and solving problems.
- Ability to consult with and develop strong partnerships with LOB senior managers.
Go to: www/pnc.jobs
Job Number: 167306BR (Business Analytics Manager II)