Direct Marketing Campaign Analyst II
As a Direct Marketing Campaign Analyst II, within the Customer Management Group, you will be part of a successful and growing organization. You will support the Consumer, Affluent, Wealth Management and Business Banking segments within PNC in a team oriented atmosphere. We're committed to creating a work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and succeed.
You will work as a key member of a cross-functional team to support and execute marketing, sales and services initiatives. This position will be focused on gathering requirements for direct marketing campaigns, and building out the execution of those campaigns using Base SAS and SQL and building logic in a rules engine.
We offer a rewarding and challenging work environment that allows individuals to learn, grow and develop professionally and personally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics is required
- 2+ years of data analysis/programming experience is required
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, an additional 3 years of related experience, along with commensurate technical skills, may be considered.
- Programming experience utilizing SQL, SAS or a similar language highly preferred
- Comfortable working within a GUI interface to build reports or logic in a rules engine is desired
- Ability to meet with multiple lines of business to elicit and document direct marketing requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Experience querying an Oracle databases preferred
- Must have accurate work and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to drive business results
Go to: www/pnc.jobs
Job Number: 166036BR (Direct Marketing Campaign Analyst II)