As a Research Analyst within PNC’s Marketing group, you will conduct marketing research and competitive intelligence analyses by collecting and analyzing research data. Typical areas of analysis include customer engagement, employee engagement, brand research, advertising effectiveness, competitor profiles and product design. You will also be asked to be a member of cross-functional teams to support and evaluate operational, marketing, sales and service initiatives.
In this role, you will collect marketing research data on customers, prospects, employees and competitors by utilizing surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews, observational/ethnographic research and mystery shops, and then analyze this data by using research tools and skills such as SPSS core, text mining software, design of questionnaires and facilitator guides, and statistical testing of survey data. Results will provide actionable insights that will help to support and evaluate decisions for operational, marketing, sales and service initiatives.
You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of third-party research suppliers and the creation and communication of reports based on survey and syndicated research.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Marketing or Behavioral Sciences and 2+ years of experience in conducting competitive intelligence and marketing research projects OR a Master’s degree (preferably an MBA with a marketing or marketing research concentration) with 0-2 years of related experience
- Sound understanding of various research methods (quantitative and qualitative) and appropriate application of these methods
- Proficient in marketing research tools and skills such as SPSS core, text mining software, designing questionnaires and facilitator guides, designing banners for research reports and analyzing cross-tabs.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with business partners and team members and proactively update on progress.
- Demonstrates a results-oriented approach and sound project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products
Go to: www/pnc.jobs
Job Number: 166971BR (Research Analyst)