Director, Media and Brand Analytics
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history, and our brand.
Prudential Financial, a leading Fortune 500 company with a diversified set of financial services offering including retirement, asset management, investments, life insurance, and capital is seeking a marketing analytics professional to join the Prudential Advertising Analytics team. This is a new and exciting position and a terrific opportunity to play a significant role in how Prudential measures its success across a spectrum of paid, owned, and shared brand communications and experiences.
You will focus on building the foundation of the Analytics team within Prudential Advertising, developing a process, and embedding the discipline of metrics and measurement across the organization and stakeholders across the enterprise. Specifically, you will be responsible for developing campaign dashboards and KPI tracking; driving brand and business impact and optimization analytics; and leveraging brand health and business metrics from a range of sources.
Your success will be measured by the impact you have on the following:
- Identifying learnings and insights through working with our partners which include; Prudential Business Units, brand advertising agency, media mix modeling firm, social media and social listening platform, digital attribution firm, and site-side analytics tools.
- Building relationships and influencing recommendations to key stakeholders across the Marketing Communications function including senior marketing leaders.
- Develop a center of excellence for Analytics and Insights including framework for measurement that can be tailored to the needs of each Business Unit.
- Take data to the next level of insights to inform communications and business strategy decisions.
- Be the organization's thought leader in terms of measuring what matters, not just what is measurable.
- Leading the Corporate Advertising team in developing a process and discipline for measuring and optimizing strategies to measure advertising effectiveness across traditional, digital, and social media.
- Leveraging the analytics capabilities of our partner platforms including; social media, social listening, and digital attribution and tying in learnings from side-side analytics, brand equity tracking, media mix modeling, and ongoing quantitative and qualitative research from syndicated, proprietary, and media/publisher resources.
- Developing and implementing a scalable architecture for tracking and reporting advertising success including canvassing, vetting, and recommending Analytics software vendors as appropriate.
- Work with our media mix modeling partner to develop predictive response forecasts based on various levels of advertising spend to guide budget allocation across Corporate and Business Units and allocation across marketing channels.
- Work with our digital attribution partner to fully leverage robust standard reports and utilize platform to inform better media, creative, and audience targeting decisions. Work with attribution partner to uncover any customized reporting needs as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate within the department and to clients, data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Actively educate the Advertising group and the entire marketing organization on Advertising Analytics via lunch-and-learn opportunities, networking events, symposiums, and internal online forums.
- 10+ years of marketing analytics and reporting experience. An understanding of the financial service category is a plus as is experience in categories where products are distributed through third-party intermediaries.
- Proven ability in setting up processes and systems across multiple external organizations and within a matrix organizational structure.
- Innate ability to dig deep into data and make connections from seemingly unrelated events and patterns and turn this insight into actionable recommendations that drive business outcomes.
- A thorough understanding of the advertising analytics ecosystem and evolving landscape.
- A thorough understanding of how to measure, categorize, and report on social listening gleaned from the web including organic search terms.
- A leader who can command a presence and build relationships across the enterprise with analytics peers supporting marketing efforts of U.S. Business Units.
Click here to apply.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.