Assistant Brand Marketer
At Randstad, our insight generates results for our clients and candidates. By crafting the most compatible matches between organizations that have particular needs and the individuals who have just what it takes to get the job done, we play a pivotal role in creating success for the people we serve. The human element we bring to both sides of the match reflect our dedication to the industry we're in - a field that's first and foremost about people and partnerships. By partnering with Randstad, our clients are empowered to reach their long-term business objectives, and our candidates are positioned to achieve the results that will help them grow and prosper as their careers progress. We may the second-largest provider of HR services in the world, but each and every one of our employees makes a real impact on businesses and the people who drive them every day.
What's the marketing department like?
We are energetic and passionate about what we do! Every day is different as hundreds of competing priorities fight for our attention! We work hard, we collaborate as a team and have a lot of fun helping each other out when needed. We love the thrill of a deadline and are very creative.
What does a Brand Marketer do?
The Brand Marketer will work closely with our talented design and production specialists as well as with the leadership team to help our branch offices surpass financial objectives as well and promote the Randstad brand to the external marketplace.
The Brand Marketer is responsible for:
- preparing a written Annual Marketing Plan/Calendar for the brand you support, with assistance from management;
- eveloping and implementing direct marketing programs, including direct mail, advertising, email and web channels;
- writing an effective creative brief for each campaign, including features, benefits, and value propositions;
- managing and tracking the cost and timeline of each project; ensuring marketing spend remains within budget and on time.
- taking the lead in getting marketing campaigns produced and implemented on time;
- developing ways of improving efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns, including improving targeting and tracking capabilities using database and mail list analysis;
- measurement of initiatives that are user-friendly and positively influence sales actions completed by our consultants;
- providing strategic marketing leadership to field managers, insight and ideas to internal Randstad customers in the interest of growth and profitability;
- work with all levels of the organization to promote best business practice with consistency and continuity;
- additional project management and administrative duties as needed
- manage external vendors relationships
What skills will help you succeed in this position?
- an ability to manage all levels of the business (persuasively building "buy in" as it relates to campaigns and initiatives on an ongoing and multi-layered basis)
- ability to manage, analyze and report data (extensive knowledge of Excel) as it would relate to internal campaigns, client and talent campaigns and related results
- strong strategic planning and analytical skills
- exceptional organizational skills (balance numerous projects all with competing priorities)
- project management experience
- the passion to exceed goals in high pressure situations
- exemplary communication (written and oral), interpersonal and presentation skills
- strong working knowledge of MS Office programs
- detail oriented with strong proofreading skills
- email marketing experience
- content based/creative writing skills a plus
- bachelor's degree
Apply on LinkedIn:
Or email Lori.firstname.lastname@example.org