Marketing Operations Specialist
Randstad North America is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be career minded, highly motivated, & customer service oriented. Excellent communication, strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task are essential to the success of this role. Our industry offers variety to your day while always being focused on the same goal, to build our business while providing great service to our clients.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will work closely with the Brand Managers and our talented design and production specialists to provide support across all divisions of Randstad Staffing. The specialist will assist the department to help our branch offices surpass financial objectives as well and promote the Randstad brand to the external marketplace.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; updating calendars.
- Support implementation of sales & marketing campaigns; tracking ROI
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintain databases; tracking fulfillment and effectiveness of campaigns
- Support marketing staff and field on various projects/requests
- Research competitive products; maintaining research databases.
- Plan meetings and events by coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Support presentations by assembling slide shows
- Provide marketing tracking, reports and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Develop ways of improving efficiency and effectiveness of marketing projects
- Manage invoices and billing
- Additional project management and administrative duties as needed
- Writing and proof reading
- Excellent communication
- Excel Skills, PowerPoint, Data Entry Skills
- Project Management
- Email marketing experience
- Attention to detail