Marketing Manager — Digital Content Delivery
The Digital Content Delivery — Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize online marketing programs designed to acquire customers and online sales transactions.
This position is responsible for:
- Marketing Support — Support the online needs of the marketing department as necessary. Research and recommend opportunities to leverage site content, SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing tools, etc. to support local and customized execution for multiple product lines. Provide templates and create training and support for ongoing operations. Share sales and product leads throughout the organization as appropriate based on messaging reviewed and received through online means. Adapt brand communication goals to the online world. Maintain design and content consistency.
- Email Marketing — Lead implementation of online direct marketing efforts. Act as a service provider to support a broad range of specific campaigns in support of multiple product lines. Execute programs to include copywriting, rich media, email creation, and all elements of the specific campaign. Initiate additional campaigns that support overall goals of the marketing department.
- Social Media Management — Provide an ongoing online presence on a range of social media including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Research and recommend additional tools and sites. Lead content development and activities to drive awareness and engagement. Serve as a guardian of consistent messaging and image.
- Analysis — Provide regular reporting on the engagement activity and success metrics. Monitor online presence and discussion to provide regular feedback on brand perception. Report back on specific success metrics of each individual effort to include insight on how to continually improve execution. Track ability of customer engagement to drive sales activity and generate revenue.
- Working closely with product, marketing, brand, and IT teams to translate business requirements into meaningful user experiences.
- Understanding target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into easily discoverable elements on the web.
- Bachelors degree, with 8+ years of B2B marketing experience supporting a Marketing Communications plan and managing large scale online marketing programs, preferably for an eCommerce company.
- At least 5 years focused on writing, Web design, digital design, multimedia, and media marketing.
- HTML experience with usability and information architecture background preferred.
- Prior online content management with strong knowledge of the Internet media space, search engines, online advertising players, and related business models.
- High level of expertise in SEM and SEO with proven ability to significantly increase sales and maximize efficiency.
- Experience executing social media campaigns for reputation management and order generation.
- Strong analytical capability with experience in forecasting, website analytics, and web monitoring tools.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure, managing resources and several projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with social media, product launches, usability testing, web surveys, web analytics tools, search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO) is required.
- Position requires flexibility, creativity, project management skills, business savvy, and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Submit resumes to Alan Fromowitz, Executive Recruiter, Ryder System.