Senior Manager, Integrated Segment Marketing — High Tech/Retail
The Senior Manager of Integrated Segment Marketing is responsible for creating specific marketing plans with comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) strategies and tactics for Ryder's key customer segments and new product initiatives. These plans must include a well thought-out marketing strategy with clearly identified market goals and financial objectives. Also included are multi-touch demand creation programs and campaigns that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics to drive achievement of stated goals.
Specific responsibilities include a thorough understanding and articulation of the market opportunity including Ryder's market share, the competitive set, unique differentiators for Ryder, as well as customer/target's needs. After understanding the segment, a detailed plan will be developed to reach Ryder segments which requires, prioritizing targets, determining the tactical mix to reach the target with offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria as well as allocating budget.
Also responsible for driving all weekly GTM launch team meetings for new initiatives and segments. Additional skillset includes collaborating with internal resources and external agencies to create innovative GTM campaigns.
Success in this role depends on the ability to translate business and market objectives into appealing campaigns to reach target audiences and drive demand. In addition, great collaboration and influencing skills are required in leading teams that are both directly and indirectly responsible for execution of all plans.
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience in developing comprehensive marketing plans to reach target market segments.
- Demonstrated experience in all areas of marketing including product, promotional, and channel marketing.
- Ten or more years of demonstrated management for key marketing campaigns that have achieved business and financial goals.
- Experience in developing strategic and tactical marketing plans that drive to specific timelines.
- Experience in leading both direct and indirect teams within an organization to achieve positive market outcomes.
- High sense of design standards and quality marketing promotions and communications.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and project management skills and people development.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Ability to provide leadership to a team of internal and external professionals who may or may not be direct reports.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, managing resources and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- BA in marketing and/or business. Master's degree preferred.
Submit resumes to Alan Fromowitz, Executive Recruiter, Ryder System.