Director of Marketing
Sartori Company is an industry pioneer in premium specialty cheese. We specialize in making and selling world award-winning cheese to the finest retailers, restaurants, and food manufacturers in the US and the world. We’re proud that Sartori is a fourth-generation family owned and operated company in the great American tradition. We are growing rapidly and are seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to drive sales and profitable growth.
Greater Milwaukee area
The Director of Marketing is a vital, senior-level marketing position at Sartori, focused on understanding consumer behavior and market trends to develop and introduce new products. This position collaborates with the Sales Team to bring together all of the marketing elements across multiple channels, providing insight and developing presentations to engage customers and win business, as well as connecting with customer marketing teams in an enterprise selling approach.
- Builds, develops and leads a Marketing team to high levels of performance.
- Develops and recommends short and long term strategic plans for the business segments and new products.
- Designs tactical plans to ensure the effectiveness of new product development, brand management, marketing communications, and pricing.
- Implement and facilitate strategies & plans that build Sartori brand equity and achieve long term sales and financial objectives.
- Manages the leadership and inspiration of cross functional teams in the launch of new products.
- Conducts and utilizes market research and market experience to enhance positioning, develop new products and develop presentations to meet the specific needs of existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborates with outside marketing and branding firms on special projects.
When you come to work at Sartori, you don’t just join a company, you join an extended family. We know it takes world-class talent to make the best cheese in the world. So we focus on attracting the very best people up front, and then we emphasize education, training and promoting from within. This creates a stimulating environment for growth and upward mobility. That’s why we function as a career destination, not just a stop along the road. How much you achieve is up to you!
Sartori is looking for results oriented, customer-focused individuals who are looking to contribute to the success of the business!
- CPG (durables, food, beverage) experience is required. The candidate is likely a Brand/Product Manager, Sr. PM or Director currently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing / related field is required, MBA preferred.
- 8 years of well-rounded Marketing experience, required.
- Experience should have a demonstrated progression and show continual increase in responsibility, including management of teams and cross-functional, internal / external partnerships as well as delivering presentations to national customers.
- Trend spotter and creative thinker – ability to generate original ideas and encourage brainstorming from others.
- Influencer, facilitator and collaborator – ability to work with teams internally and externally from conception to production.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
This position requires 10-25% travel to customer facilities, which may entail overnight stays and plane travel.
Please click here to apply.
Contact: Chad T. Vincent
Sartori is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a safe, healthy, and drug-free environment through post-offer drug testing.