Director, Consumer Marketing
Teleflora is the world's leading floral service offering the best choice in floral arrangements and convenient local delivery. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Teleflora has over 13,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, with an additional 18,000 affiliated florists outside North America. Teleflora offers industry leading floral arrangements and gifts, technology, marketing and education services. Through its extensive member florists' network, websites including www.teleflora.com the company offers consumers fast, convenient and high-quality flowers and keepsake products. Teleflora's parent company is Roll Global LLC (www.roll.com), a $3 billion holding company that also owns FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, and Paramount Agribusiness (nuts and citrus).
Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to the Vice President, Consumer Marketing, the Director of Consumer Marketing is responsible for developing and executing all online and offline marketing campaign efforts in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. The position is responsible for planning, development and execution of all digital, email, direct mail and print efforts as well as managing Teleflora's internal creative services team to achieve Teleflora consumer marketing objectives of sales, growth, profitability and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position consistent with corporate direction.
- Create, manage and coordinate all digital, email, direct mail and print marketing campaigns to meet and exceed company targets.
- Lead creative briefing process and manage relationship with Teleflora's internal Agency.
- Lead and manage Teleflora's internal creative services team to deliver against project objectives while maintaining the Teleflora brand.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential online and offline marketing activities and strategies.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and implement improvements as required.
- Manage associated budgets and expenses and provide insights and reporting.
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends and industry insights.
- Coach, mentor and read the team's ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Florist and Partnership Marketing, Fire Station Agency and peers to deliver on stated goals and objectives.
- 8-12 years with 5 years of progressive Marketing roles
- University degree or college diploma in business, MBA preferred
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- eCommerce, Retail and/or Agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates staff to exceed expectations
- Ability to manage complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and to manage multiple projects and prioritiesT
Please apply directly on our website: