Director, Project Management
Teleflora is the world's leading floral service offering the best choice in floral arrangements and convenient local delivery. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Teleflora has over 13,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, with an additional 18,000 affiliated florists outside North America. Teleflora offers industry leading floral arrangements and gifts, technology, marketing and education services. Through its extensive member florists' network, websites including www.teleflora.com the company offers consumers fast, convenient and high-quality flowers and keepsake products. Teleflora's parent company is Roll Global LLC (www.roll.com), a $3 billion holding company that also owns FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, and Paramount Agribusiness (nuts and citrus).
Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Head of Marketing, the Director of Project Management is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Working across Marketing to ensure project plans, timelines, budgets and project life cycles are central to this position.
- Lead annual Marketing Planning process in coordination with Executive Vice President.
- Manage master Marketing project schedule on behalf of all departments including but not limited to eCommerce, Consumer Marketing, Florist Marketing, Product Development & Marketing and Partnership Marketing.
- Maintain and regularly communicate master cross channel promotional schedule.
- Provide Marketing project schedule to identify all associated tasks that will be performed.
- Communicate expectations and elevate variations to project plans to Marketing team members and key stakeholders for resolution.
- Lead and manage key project meetings including weekly Agency status meeting, Product Development status meetings, and periodic Marketing All Hands meetings.
- Act as a mediator between Marketing Teamand key stakeholders.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle to maintain key milestones, deadlines and budgets.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved by project owner(s) and communicated across the team.
- Establish and coordinate Marketing budget reporting and campaign analytics in partnership with CFO and Marketing Analytics teams.
- Track and report project milestones and provide regular status report to Executive Vice President, Marketing team and key stakeholders.
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation in partnership with Marketing team and key stakeholders to determine how will results will inform future efforts.
- Codify learnings and best practices and distribute to Marketing team and key stakeholders as necessary.
- Identify opportunities within processes to expedite timelines and/or reduce hand-offs and costs.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
- Ensure project documents are archived following project completion.
- University degree or college diploma in business or related field
- 5 years work experience in project and/or marketing management
- PMI Certification is a major asset
- Familiarity with project management tool and/or software packages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated leadership managing and influencing people across functions and levels of management
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strategic, operational and technical marketing, product development and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation and decisions from senior management and other departments
Please apply directly on our website: