Associate Director/Director - Global Category Manager
Frazer, PA or Kansas City, MO
Lead and support various diverse business unit Marketing Teams on a worldwide basis to assist in the development and implementation of concepts and solutions as a subject matter expert for Marketing Services Procurement with key focus (but not limited) to Creative, Media, Digital, Production, Market Research, Marketing Services, and External Agencies.
This is to be achieved by:
- Responsible for sourcing expertise in defined Marketing Service Category, aligning with marketing at early stage in project development process (Business Planning), sourcing, negotiating, contracting and managing agency to deliver maximum productivity benefits (Efficiency and Effectiveness)
- Ability to work with senior marketing and senior agency management to ensure appropriate decision making implemented that aligns with business needs and procurement vision.
- In conjunction with business owners, validate requirements (demand management) and guide users to the most appropriate products and services including preferred vendors and strategic partners.
- Through knowledge of Category Strategy Management and identify opportunities for improved processes for SOW administration, invoice reconciliations and global sourcing strategy development.
- Work with finance personnel to communicate likely financial impact of new service agreements and establish ongoing communication and process to ensure high levels of stakeholder engagement, participation and satisfaction
- Travel Between Teva Facilities in PA, NJ and KC on occasion for client interaction or team meetings.
- Travel should not exceed 10% of total time.
- Strong Strategic Sourcing Procurement skills with a focus on marketing procurement categories.
- High degree of Financial Planning and Reporting acumen
- Excellent Presentation skills and thorough use of PowerPoint. Above average user of Excel.
- Track record of being proactive, with identification of Category issues and opportunities.
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement which builds trust and fosters transparency.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with multi-year track record in Procurement or Marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years Sourcing, Negotiations and Contracting Expertise
- Minimum 5 years Relevant Category Experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead category management experience and/or 5 years Relevant Procurement Experience
- Experience managing people, projects and/or cross functional teams
- Familiarity with drafting RFPs, RFIs, and other Procurement standard documents.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Masters or MBA
- Certified Procurement Manager Certification (C.P.M. / C.P.S.M.)
- Experience in/with Marketing
Click here to apply.