Multi-Cultural Associate Marketing Manager (African American Market)
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
The Multicultural Associate Manager will leverage consumer insights to develop and implement strategic marketing communication programs and brand initiatives to build awareness, enhance the brand and drive incremental visitation and revenue among various U.S. multicultural segments – specifically focused on the African American market.
This individual will analyze and interpret data to determine marketing program performance and identify opportunities to grow revenue among targeted multicultural segments. Responsibilities will also entail leading multi-discipline team members in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and acting as a liaison with cross-functional partners in the development of multicultural growth opportunities.
- Experience in strategic planning, project management, marketing communications
- Experience in multicultural marketing (especially African American consumer segments)
- Strong knowledge of the African American market
- Demonstrated leadership with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining cross function relationships
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and draw marketing implications from research and consumer insight
- Strong presentation and influence skills
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Strong computer proficiency including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Consumer Package Goods Brand Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Business/Program Manager
- MBA or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent
Please click here to apply.