Digital Content Director
WBC Group LLC
The Digital Content Director oversees all content across WBC's four websites, including multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior. This individual must be able to work closely with the Marketing team and other in-house stakeholders to understand their business objectives and translate them into benefit driven prose across all elements of the digital ecosystem including the websites, landing pages, blogs, social media, email, and other customer interface. Understanding how to develop an editorial content calendar consistent with customer insights, overseeing content creation, curation, and use of expert advisory panels will be essential in the success of this role. Ultimately, the job of the Digital Content Director is to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of content initiatives in all of their digital forms across all 4 business units. The Digital Content Director will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will have one direct report, a Writer/Editor.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short and long term, while determining which methods work best for each division and why.
- Development of a functional content calendar for each of the business units.
- Developing, identifying, and curating content for these communication channels, including short and long format print pieces, videos, emails, landing pages, blogs, social media posts, et al.
- Establishing workflow for creating, curating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. This may involve creation and oversight of Advisory panels for each business unit.
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Director to ensure consistency with brand positioning, messaging, and voice.
- Developing meaningful measurement of content by gathering data and analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Developing standards, systems, and best practices (human and technical) for content creation, retrieval, repurposing, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related liberal arts background
- 8-10 years experience in multichannel content creation or journalism
- Experience in healthcare, fitness, or wellness essential
- A passion for new technology tools (blogs, social media) and experience in real time content creation, distribution strategies, and tactics
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics), social media marketing applications, and monitoring platforms.
Please contact Cynthia Galbincea to apply.