Seven Steps to Build Digital Communities
February 13, 2007
This checklist provides seven steps for building digital communities to build your business.
1. Observe the Conversations
2. Recruit Community Members
3. Evaluate Online Conduit Strategies
4. Engage Communities in Conversation.
Take it to the consumer: Address needs and inspire viral perpetuation.
Take it to the influencers: Build content that facilitates a conversation.
Communispace's Ten Rules For Private Communities
5. Measure the Community's Involvement
|Qualitative Measurement||Quantitative Measurement|
|Share of conversation||Downloads/installs|
|Engagement||Real market share|
|Tone of digital dialogue||Sales|
6. Promote Your Community to the World
7. Improve the Community's Benefits
"Marketing to the Social Web: How Digital Customer Communities Build Your Business." Marijean Lauzier, CEO, Digital Influence Group. ANA Business-to-Business Committee Meeting, 02/13/07.