Infographics: Marketing Disruption II: The Marketer Strikes Back
November 23, 2015
In July 2015, ANA collaborated with McKinsey & Company and GfK on the Marketing Disruption II Study to uncover how marketers are responding, reacting and changing based on these disruptions.
5 Key Findings:
- The challenge of overcoming the complexity of today’s marketing to meet consumer expectations remains the most disruptive force, with increased concerns over agile competitors.
- Taking on the competitive challenge, marketers are grabbing a more central role in driving business growth.
- Revenue growth can be increased by focusing resources on delivering a highly personalized customer experience.
- Culture and structure of the marketing organization are being forced to change by new roles and the need for a customer-centric focus.
- In the face of marketing disruption companies want to try everything from building new capabilities to finding new partners. Marketers need to avoid a “let’s do it all” approach and maintain clear focus on how to address customer needs to set a successful investment agenda.
(Please click the link to the right to download the Infographics, Data Charts, McKinsey Executive Summary, and full Research Report.)
"Infographics: Marketing Disruption II: The Marketer Strikes Back." ANA, 2015.
You must be logged in to submit a comment.