Address Collection, Data Protection, and Advertising (Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance Panel)
March 19, 2013
The rules and regulations involved in the use of consumer information for the purposes of delivering targeted advertising vary by country. Søren Pietzcker, partner at Heuking Kuhn Luer Wojtek, moderated a panel discussion with participants Adam Kardash, partner at Heenan Blaikie; Luis Diez Canseco Nunez, partner at Muniz, Ramirez, Perez-Taiman & Olaya; and Peter Le Guay, partner at Thomson Lawyers. They discussed the legal traps and consequences marketers may face when using personal data in advertising.
- Changes to Privacy Laws in Australia to Commence in March 2014
- Canadian Privacy and Spam Laws
- Violation of Promotion and Marketing Rules — Enforcement in Germany at a Glance
- Personal Data Protection Framework — Peru
- Peruvian Legislation: Law 29733, Law of Data Privacy Protection
"Address Collection, Data Protection, and Advertising (Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance Panel)." Søren Pietzcker, Partner at Heuking Kuhn Luer Wojtek; Adam Kardash, Partner at Heenan Blaikie; Luis Diez Canseco Nunez, Partner at Muniz, Ramirez, Perez-Taiman & Olaya; Peter Le Guay, Partner at Thomson Lawyers. ANA Advertising Law and Public Policy Conference, 03/19/13.