Battling Ambush Marketing in the World of Sports Sponsorship
March 20, 2013
- The Wide World of Sports Sponsorship and Brand Promotion: Panel Primer
- Sports Licensing and Sponsorships Panel Discussion
- Sorting Out "Fair Use" and "Likelihood of Confusion" in Trademark Law
- Brand Promotion and Protection at the London 2012 Olympics
- As Super Bowl Week Commences, NFL's Clean Zones Still an Issue
“Battling Ambush Marketing in the World of Sports Sponsorship.” Professor Michael McCann, Director of the Sports and Entertainment Law Institute at University of New Hampshire School of Law; Kathryn Barrett Park, Senior Counsel of Advertising and Brand Management at General Electric; Michael Kuh, Counsel at Latham & Watkins; Christopher Sloan, Assistant Vice President and Senior Corporate Counsel at Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. ANA Advertising Law and Public Policy Conference, 03/20/13.