Procurement Beyond Savings (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Navigate the Complexities of Marketing Procurement
Procurement leaders are playing an increasingly important role in governing the purchasing of marketing-related services. The goal of this workshop is to provide participants with the fundamentals required to explore the efficiencies of agency management in order to create cost savings, higher return on investment, and better value from their advertising expenditures.
Workshop participants will gain a clearer understanding of corporate and advertising procurement strategy development and the tools needed to develop and lead initiatives designed to increase marketing/advertising efficiencies, cost savings, and return on investment — as well as the building of stronger partnerships with outside vendors.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn how to manage the procurement process as a strategic part of your business operations
- Experience approaches used by strategy consulting firms to help identify, prioritize, and capture opportunities
- Apply learning to earn the respect of marketing business partners, agency personnel, CMOs, and CFOs alike
- Discover more procurement learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Purchasing and supply professionals with operational responsibility for procurement as well as senior managers and budget-holders with accountability for implementing procurement
- Also designed to equip those new to purchasing with the tools and techniques to ensure effective expenditure of company and organization budgets
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Strategically source marketing investments
- Define the key objectives of purchasing and the opportunities it creates for adding real value
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.