Big Data for Marketers (ONE DAY)
Unlocking Opportunities for Growth and Enhanced Marketing Effectiveness
Big data is everywhere. More and more companies are using it to create better insights and build competitive advantage. But how does big data fit into the marketing world? How can marketers find and exploit new opportunities through the smart use of big data?
This workshop is designed for marketing leaders with broad responsibilities for driving growth and focuses on practical applications of big data. Participants will use actual case studies of how big data is being captured, created, analyzed, and applied in areas such as product development, customer experience enhancement, new customer acquisition, channel management, and the creation of new business models.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn to expand your view of big data to unlock new opportunities and better manage marketing efforts
- Experience developing your own plan to benefit from big data now
- Apply big data thinking to your business to benefit from big data and avoid common pitfalls and risks
- Discover more big data learning through peer collaboration, resources and action
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Marketing/business team leaders who want to better understand what big data is and how they can use it to their advantage
- Does not presume any advanced technical skills in data, systems integration, or analytics
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Know what big data is and how to manage it
- See how companies use big data to build competitive advantage
- Understand how to balance data leverage with privacy
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.