Customer Experience Design (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Putting Your Journey in Motion
More than any other factor, a brand’s customer experience will determine whether it thrives and profits or struggles and fades. There is a strong business case for improving the customer experience, especially when it leads to positive word-of-mouth referrals.
This engaging and interactive workshop will offer participants practical advice, tools, and tips on how to leverage journey mapping in their customer experience activities to drive differentiation, earn alignment, and generate valuable word of mouth.
Participants will get a practical understanding of journey mapping at management and practitioner levels and see how to apply journey maps to current and future state opportunities. Each module will offer the opportunity to put into practice the new concepts and tools — and to build on prior knowledge. Participants will learn from best-in-class examples and hands-on exercises focusing on journey mapping and touchpoint design.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn about the business case for customer experience, journey maps, and ways to leverage your current data
- Experience benefits for your customers and your bottom line
- Apply actionable strategies to improve the customer experience
- Discover more customer experience learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Those who want a step-by-step approach to designing new customer experiences that customers notice, remember, and share
- Individuals with the authority to initiate change across their organization and for those responsible for realizing results
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Understand how to capture the details in a customer journey
- Gain a deeper appreciation for the needs, desires, and expectations of your customers
- See that journey maps can help improve current state experiences as well as design future state experiences
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.