Digital Marketing (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Learn Powerful Digital Marketing Strategies that Click, Engage, Convert, and Measure
A good online strategy pulls all the moving parts of digital together. It enables all the channels, technologies, and components of online marketing to guide a target audience into an organization’s sales funnel and lasting brand embrace.
This workshop will walk participants through the practical steps and best practices organizations need in order to successfully launch a digital marketing platform that delivers on the power of the web. Participants will use real case studies and engage in strategy and tactical development exercises that will result in plans and ideas they can start using right away.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the practical steps and workflow required to plan, create, launch, maintain, and measure a digital and social marketing channel
- Experience how digital marketing and media is being applied using actual case studies
- Apply your knowledge of digital marketing to the needs of your organization
- Discover related best practices for search, social media marketing, online media and display, website conversion optimization, landing pages, email marketing, mobile, marketing automation, and tracking and reporting
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Marketers who wish to understand the moving parts of digital and social media marketing
- Those who want to add power and potential to their current online platforms, channels, and campaigns
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Visualize and create an integrated digital strategy and end-to-end engagement plan
- Document your digital marketing strategy, platform, and campaigns into easy-to-understand visual renderings and infographics
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.