Effective Writing For Any Platform (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Creating Consumer Connections in Print, Digital, Social, Mobile, and More
While pundits have bemoaned the loss of literacy in our society, they’ve missed the real revolution: There’s actually been an explosion in the written word that requires good writing skills more than ever before.
In this workshop, participants will explore and engage in writing across a range of platforms: classic print (ads and collateral material), digital (web and emails) and social (Twitter, Facebook, and blogs). Through a series of entertaining and engaging exercises, participants will learn how to build a company writing culture that connects to brand opportunities through dynamic audience communication.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn how to write effectively across a variety of platforms
- Experience better writing and audience engagement through hands-on exercises
- Apply the writing skills you have learned to your organization’s needs
- Discover more learning through peer collaboration, ANA and industry resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Anyone at any level who wants to improve his or her communication skills
- Writers who wish to understand the new communications platforms and become more effective in writing for them
- All members of the marketing and communications team responsible for communicating in social media
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Apply techniques that will make your writing crisper and clearer
- Understand the various communication platforms and when and how to best employ them to best connect with your audience
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.