Optimizing Your Ad Production Spend (ONE DAY, TWO DAY)
You’ll go behind the scenes for an insider’s look at the latest processes, best practices and cost efficiencies for getting the most value out of your ad productions. With a focus on integrating broadcast, print, and digital, this seminar will provide the tools and resources for effective and efficient productions.
In addition to learning the flow of content creation across all media channels, we’ll also review the responsibilities for each role in the integrated production process.
We’ll present the strategies for procuring the best deals within the ad production supply chain, including leveraging creative assets, making the most of production incentives, setting up preferred vendor deals, optimizing your spend, etc. We will discuss at length what drives the costs of producing content for TV, print/OOH, web videos, websites, mobile, social and banner ads and will teach you how to introduce best practices which will positively affect your production process and budgets.
Who Is This Course For?
People responsible for producing content for their brands including all levels of brand marketing, advertising managers, procurement or sourcing professionals, and other industry professionals interested in addressing the current challenges in today’s business environment to be most efficient.
- Leave the seminar understanding the basics of budgeting, the workflow and stages of the production process, and the roles and responsibilities of the advertiser during each phase.
- Gain a deeper understanding of production cost-drivers, including factors that can quickly send a project over-budget and learn innovative techniques to stretch production dollars without compromising creative quality.
- Learn how to communicate effectively & efficiently throughout the production process addressing time-sensitive decisions and ensuring your needs are met.
- Learn about industry trends, see case studies on what other advertisers are doing to solve for demands for efficiencies in ad production.
- Review benchmarking data provided by APR.