Social Media Strategy (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Put Social Media to Work Building Strong, Lasting Relationships with Customers
New and emerging technology means that in the social media landscape there is something new every day. This workshop will provide participants with a deeper understanding of the use of social media as it pertains to business. Each module is designed to be relevant, provide current examples of best practices employed by other corporations, and address the overall use of social media with a customer-centric mindset. Modules will be engaging, fast-paced, and participation is encouraged. The goal of this session is to not just see new examples of how other companies use social, but align your team to activate social strategies.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn how to use social media to support business goals
- Experience social media success by analyzing how other companies are doing it well
- Apply your newly learned social media best practices across your organization
- Discover more social media learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Marketers who want to improve their knowledge of social media as it pertains to their business
- Suitable for all levels or customized for specific industries, skill sets, or platforms
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Adopt successful social media strategies
- Deep dive into the features of social media platforms and determine the fit for your organization
- Understand both the strategic and tactical elements of social media, from customer use, building communities, sharing stories to managing communications across your teams
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.