Customer Experience Design
Putting Your Journey in Motion
In a world where commoditization is the norm, differentiation is key. The kind of differentiation customers will notice doesn’t come from what you say, it comes from what you do. Customer experience (CX) is a new discipline that helps you figure out what to differentiate and how to do it in a way that benefits your customers and your bottom line simultaneously.
More than any other factor, your brand’s customer experience will determine whether you thrive and profit or struggle and fade. There is a strong business case for improving the customer experience, especially when it leads to positive word-of-mouth referrals. According to Gartner, a 5 percent increase in retention can boost profits by 25 to 125 percent.
This engaging and interactive workshop will offer practical advice, tools, and tips on how you can introduce signature elements to your customer experience that drive differentiation, increase retention and generate valuable word of mouth.
You will learn about the three elements achieving a strong CX design requires:
- An understanding of customers: Their needs, emotional motivations and buying process
- A willingness to exceed expectations on things that are most valued by customers and the courage to underperform on what is least valued
- Leadership that supports the envisioned strategy and helps operationalize the change
Is This Workshop Right For You?
Yes, if you want a step-by-step approach to designing new customer experiences that customers notice, remember and share. Yes, if you are a B-to-B or B-to-C executive/manager with the authority to initiate change across your organization and impact the customer journey. Yes, if you are or will be responsible for the implementation of consumer insight strategies or if you simply wish to gain a greater understanding of the principles behind effective experience design. Participants will learn from best-in-class examples and hands-on exercises, such as journey mapping and touchpoint design. They’ll leave with actionable strategies to improve the customer experience.
- Get equipped with essential planning tools to execute customer experience design
- Understand how to capture the details in a customer journey
- Learn how emotions help experiences ‘design themselves’ and get the tools to do it
- Gain a deeper understanding of the needs, desires and expectations of customers