Customer Centricity (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Build Your Competitive Advantage
When a business understands its customers, it has the insight and ability to elevate marketing ROI. Knowing what consumers buy is important. Knowing why they buy is critical. That’s the stuff competitive advantages are made of.
This workshop will provide participants with insight into the strategies needed to create a customer-driven organization as well as an understanding of the techniques and skills needed to execute consumer-centric strategies. Through exercises based around benchmarks and best practices, participants will see how customer-centric organizations are aligned, inside and out.
Participants will have the opportunity to address their own customer-centric challenges and explore how they can effectively contribute to building and driving a customer-centric organization positioned for growth and profitability.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the importance of customer insight and how opportunities are identified, analyzed, and put into action
- Experience best practices and benchmark insights through interactive exercises
- Apply your learning to make changes in your organization to become more customer-centric
- Discover more customer centricity learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Executives in B-to-B or B-to-C companies with the authority to initiate change in their organizations
- Marketers responsible for the implementation of customer insight strategies including brand managers, marketing analysts, strategic planners, creative people, content developers, data analysts and database managers
- Those wishing to gain a greater understanding of the principles behind effective customer insight
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Address your company challenges around customer centricity
- Understand how customer insights impact your marketing communications, marketing tactics, creative briefs, agency direction, and sales management
- Develop best practices that can make your company more customer driven
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.