Effective Email Marketing (ONE DAY)
Although consumers' communication habits have evolved with the rising popularity of social media and smartphones, brands are still turning to their dependable friend - email - to attract and retain customers and boost their bottom lines. However, because email is showing signs of low returns, savvy brand managers are adapting by combining email, social media and even mobile marketing tactics. Participants will gain clear insight into avoiding email Marketing's biggest pitfalls and ways to break through the inbox clutter.
This course offers a practical, hands-on approach to creating and implementing profitable email marketing campaigns. It intertwines best practices and emerging trends while presenting email marketing strategies and tactics for using the channel in conjunction with both traditional and new media. In today's age of growing consumer sensitivity and government intervention you can't afford to miss the mark when it comes to online and email marketing. Therefore our Email Marketing course helps you understand how Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Engine Marketing, Blogging, Social Networking, Email and Webinars can all be leveraged.
Bringing in expertise from all these fields of communication, we detail marketing how-to in the channels and practice areas most relevant to your business, and show you how to optimize them in tandem. You will benefit from the practical, hands-on approach we take as it will help you create and implement differentiating and profitable email marketing campaigns that intertwine best practices and emerging trends. We will further review the biggest mistake many marketers make with their e-mail campaigns
Who is This Course For?
All managers and directors responsible for consumer communications, no matter whether they are overseeing and approving their organization's email media plans or just wish to elevate their understanding of email media planning to ensure that they are effectively directing their agencies to build the most efficient email media plans.
• How despite changing marketplace dynamics to stay in lock-step with your customers.
• The strengths and weaknesses of new media, which to use when, in what combination and why
• How to incorporate the voice of the customer to fine tune strategies and tactics, accelerate time-to-market and avoid costly mistakes
• How to integrate media and message to produce double-digit results
• Where and how to invest the marketing budget for greatest return
• Understand why one size fits all approach dangerous.
• Why critical you target the "right" audience - messages don't resonate to the wrong buyers.
• Why marketers need to consider email less a broadcast medium and more a conversational medium.
• Discover exactly which copy, offers, images and creative resonates with unique audience groups then dynamically personalizing messages to those distinct groups.
• Learn why customers will tune-out brands not making the effort to cultivate a relevant, loyal, personalized dialog.