Elevating Your Creative (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
How to Manage, Empower, and Inspire Your Agency to Deliver Even More Effective Creative
Want better creative out of your agency partners? This workshop will help participants get the kind of powerful creative work that builds sales overnight and builds a brand over time. This workshop will guide participants through the entire creative process, from positioning and the creative brief to judging creative work in rough form and giving the agency compelling feedback. Participants will also learn the guidelines for making all their communications more effective, whether dealing with a 30-second television commercial or a tweet.
This engaging, interactive workshop will use case studies, team exercises, and creative examples to help participants evaluate creative work and hone their feedback technique. Throughout the session, participants will discover what inspires and motivates creative people, and what turns them off. Quite simply, this course will help participants be a better client.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D learning approach, you will:
- Learn about the creative process and how to deliver more effective creative
- Experience creative success through case studies and best practices
- Apply your new creative learning to your business for actionable outcomes
- Discover more learning through peer collaboration, ANA and industry resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Anyone, at any level, who is involved in the development of advertising
- Those new to the creative process as well as seasoned professionals in need of a refresher
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Inspire creativity and get your agency to do more effective work
- Develop successful creative briefs and evaluate the elements of effective communication
- Judge creative work in rough form and give your agency compelling feedback
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.