Measuring Social Media Success: How to know when you're #WINNING
According to a recent Harvard Business Review study, nearly 31% of companies do not measure the effectiveness of social media and less than one quarter of companies are using social media analytics tools. Companies are working to understand how to measure social media against business objectives, track campaign effectiveness and to identify the best free and paid measurement tools for various platforms.
This interactive workshop will give you the tools to:
- Measure social media campaigns against your business goals
- Understand the most important social media metrics for your campaigns
- Identify the best free and paid measurement tools for your business
This course will include an interactive group working session where you’ll be able to apply the ideas you’ve learned to your own organization or campaign.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Marketers at all levels including directors and managers who work with and or support digital marketing. An understanding of the fundamentals of social media and digital marketing is highly recommended.
- How to measure social media campaigns against your business goals
- How to know which social media metrics are most relevant to your business or campaign
- How to identify the best free and paid measurement tools for you in a cluttered market