Strategic Marketing (HALF DAY, ONE DAY, TWO DAY)
How to Implement a Strategic Marketing Plan
Customer-centric and competitively dominant marketing strategies are vital to business success. This workshop will give participants the tools to develop an effective marketing strategy by examining how firms can profitably create and sustain customer value. Participants will learn insight into the process of value creation and methods for sustaining that value for their consumers. Specifically, participants will learn ways to drive long-term customer value by delivering above and beyond expectations.
Participants will also explore: how marketing innovation can be used to develop new and different value propositions that meet overlooked, latent, and emerging customer needs; how new products, processes, and business models can be the source of sustainable competitive advantage; and how the key to a building a successful strategic plan is to be customer-centric and competitively focused.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the core marketing concepts, and identify the essential elements of a strong marketing plan
- Experience building a successful strategic plan that is customer-centric and competitively focused
- Apply strategic marketing analysis to make — and support — marketing decisions in your business
- Discover more strategic marketing learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Practicing marketing managers and those in general management positions (engineering, R&D, operations, finance, product development, etc.) who need more understanding of the marketing function
- Managers who are assuming marketing responsibilities for the first time, and those managers already in a marketing capacity but without significant formal education in this discipline
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Understand the buying decision process and determine the needs of existing and prospective customers
- Design products and services that deliver meaningful customer value
- Capitalize on product positioning as the foundation for developing the marketing mix
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.