ThinkLab (TWO DAY)
Techniques to Releasing the Highest Potential for Ideation and Innovation
Research estimates that 80 percent of growth in the world of business will be based on new knowledge — which makes the ability to access, use, and facilitate creativity an absolutely mission critical skill. ThinkLab™ is a two-day workshop built around the globally renowned Osborne-Parnes creative problem solving processes.
The ThinkLab™ workshop is the foundation of the combustion process for igniting organizational productivity, thinking, and innovation through creativity. This internationally proven process will enable participants to utilize creativity to attain business goals. In addition, all participants will receive a ThinkStyles™ Assessment and report — a critical element in developing high performance creative collaboration. ThinkLab™ will take you and your organization to a completely new level of productivity and innovation.
Following the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn step-by-step techniques to release the highest potential for ideation and innovation possible
- Experience the ability to investigate challenges to ensure targeted solutions and generate hundreds of ideas in minutes
- Apply collaborative techniques to ensure the best of all brains are represented in a final solution
- Discover more learning through peer collaboration, ANA and industry resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Every person in the organization, regardless of seniority, who needs to up their problem solving or ideation skills
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Unleash creative potential
- Combine ideas for truly innovative solutions
- Apply real processes your teams can use time and time again
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.