Brand Management Fundamentals (ONE DAY)
The Keys to Being a Successful Brand Manager
In addition to coordinating multiple marketing disciplines and initiatives, brand marketers must now be close to the markets, and this workshop will take them there.
This workshop will cover planning, developing, and directing the marketing mix. Participants will be taken beyond the basics to the practical skills needed to coordinate the efforts and responsibilities of others in production, sales, advertising, promotion, R&D, marketing research, purchasing, distribution, package development, and finance. Through a series of interactive exercises, participants will gain an understanding of the tools and skills needed to lead a truly cross-functional team.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the key aspects of brand management and how to coordinate internal and external marketing and brand health
- Experience through a series of exercises the uniqueness of your brand and how to manage it
- Apply what you have learned to become an effective brand manager
- Discover more brand management learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Brand managers who want to make a real difference in driving business results
- Those who plan on pursuing a career in brand management
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Create a greater business impact by doing more with less, while improving your campaign quality
- Know what it takes to motivate customers to purchase your brand
- Execute brand strategy, grow brand equity growth, and craft a killer brand positioning statement
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.