Optimizing Your Ad Production Spend (ONE DAY, TWO DAY)
A Behind-the-Scenes Look at How to Get More Value
Want to get the most out of your ad production dollar? This workshop will present the strategies for procuring the best deals within the ad production supply chain, including leveraging creative assets, making the most of production incentives, setting up preferred vendor deals, optimizing your spend, etc. Through discussions and case studies, participants will learn what drives the costs of producing content for TV, print/OOH, web videos, websites, mobile, social, and banner ads. Participants will come away with best practices that will positively affect their production process and budgets.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn budgeting, the workflow and stages of the production process, and the roles and responsibilities of the advertiser during each phase
- Experience best practices and what drives cost through discussions and case studies
- Apply learning about best practices to your own production process and budgets
- Discover more learning about production through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Those responsible for producing content for their brands, including all levels of brand marketing, advertising managers, procurement, and sourcing professionals
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Understand production cost-drivers and apply innovative techniques to stretch production dollars without compromising creative quality
- Communicate effectively and efficiently throughout the production process addressing time-sensitive decisions and ensuring your needs are met
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.