Mobile Marketing (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Mobile technology is transforming personal communications driving increased interest in social media resulting in digital communications becoming accessible anytime, anywhere. This dramatic change is obviously having a significant impact on how organizations, businesses and brands connect with their consumers.
Moreover, because mobile marketing will be viewed in 2012 as a necessity rather than an optional discipline in their marketing strategy; participants will learn about best practices and consumer insights in this emerging channel. Marketers taking this course will also learn about effective mobile marketing tactics in areas such as proximity marketing, mobile search tools, budgeting tactics and mobile application analytics. Of course we will cover the essentials of measuring and evaluating interactive marketing programs, and interpreting data for future marketing decisions and campaign performance.
Students will further leave with a solid understanding of the mobile marketing landscape, the sector's rapid evolution as well as current and future trends. Focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of the technologies and terminology of mobile and best practice guidelines, as well as being able to articulate the benefits and opportunities of a mobile strategy, and how this fits into a multichannel approach.
Other key takeaways include a roadmap to navigating the mobile marketing ecosystem, a clear understanding of how to engage the players in the industry, actionable steps on how to develop and execute a successful, industry compliant, mobile marketing strategy and programs, and a familiarity with the latest mobile capabilities, technologies, standards and guidelines and their potential
Who is this course for:
Marketing strategy and tactical specialist that want a well-rounded foundation in all areas of mobile, executives that want to grab hold of this emerging medium, skip the jargon and prepare their teams for success with mobile consumer engagement. Marketers that are looking to bridge the gap between digital and traditional media.
- Mobile technology - from text and calls to convergent connected devices; how have these technologies developed and how are consumers using them?
- Mobile Marketing - core disciplines of mobile sales promotion, advertising, mCRM, brand engagement, advertising response, mobile experiential.
- Mobile and Social - see how these two media channels are growing together to dominate in the minds of the next generation of consumers,.
- mCommerce - From acquisition to transaction, mobile is now a complete end to end channel. Learn how businesses can generate revenue.
- Mobile Strategy - gain an understanding of what a strategic approach to mobile means, can be executed.
- Mobile Apps and Internet - how do apps engage customers; what goes in to building the perfect mobile app?
- How can these powerful tools be deployed to assist brands get their message across and use services in more innovative and convenient ways?