Mobile Marketing (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
Introduction to the Fundamentals
Consumers have become increasingly mobile-centric and marketers need to follow suit by learning to understand and use mobile to connect, engage, and influence consumers/customers.
This workshop will supply participants with practical mobile marketing how-to tips and techniques, rather than simple theory. The workshop will equip participants with the mobile marketing strategies and tactics they need to successfully engage consumers with mobile, including building a mobile presence, managing mobile enabled traditional and digital media, and advertising and optimizing customer engagement across the customer journey. Through the use of discussions, case studies, and exercises, participants will learn about the emerging trends and best practices they need for future success.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn about the mobile marketplace, its role in the path to purchase, and how to create a mobile presence
- Experience how others are using mobile successfully through real-world case studies
- Apply your learning through interactive exercises to develop a framework that identifies the role of mobile during your customers purchase journey
- Discover how to extend your learning by implementing an action plan, collaborating with peers and exploring additional mobile marketing knowledge and resources
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Individual marketers and corporate marketing teams looking to apply mobile marketing to their business
- Marketers engaged in both strategy and tactical implementation that want a well-rounded foundation in all areas of marketing
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Think mobile first and understand the mobile consumer mind-set
- Strategically consider the appropriate use of mobile within their marketing mix
- Understand the industry landscape and various regulations to effectively and responsibly optimize their use of mobile marketing
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.