Customer Centricity (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
The consumer has moved to the center of the conversation. When you understand consumers, you have the insight and ability to elevate your marketing ROI. Knowing what consumers buy is important. Knowing why they buy is critical. That's the stuff competitive advantages are made of. This course provides insight into the strategies needed to create and execute consumer-driven marketing efforts. You will learn why changing the conversation from "what should we do" to "how can we satisfy our consumers" is smart and more effective. Participants will address their own consumer-centric challenges and create a blueprint to effectively build a consumer-centric marketing approach for their own organization.
Today, marketing organizations are increasingly focusing on purpose. What is the purpose of the business or the brand. Purpose is grounded in what consumers want and need. Any organization that isn't consumer-centric will find itself trailing the competition. What do your consumers want? Why do they buy and how do they choose? What is the value your consumers want from your brand? Whether your business is B2C or B2B, these critical questions will impact how you advance your marketing energies and initiatives in the next 12 months and for years to come.
This course provides insight into the strategies needed to create a consumer-driven organization as well as an understanding of the techniques and skills needed to execute consumer-centric strategies. Consumer-centric organizations are aligned inside and out. This changes the conversation from "what should we do" to "how can we satisfy our consumers." It puts increased emphasis on smart leadership and more effective management. Participants will address their own consumer-centric challenges and create a blueprint to effectively build a consumer-centric organization positioned for growth and profitability.
Who Is This Course For?
Designed for executives in business-to-business or business-to-consumer companies, this program is highly beneficial for those who have the authority to initiate change across their organizations and those who know the importance of putting consumers first. This course is particularly valuable for marketing analysts, data analysts, database managers and data planners responsible for the implementation of consumer insight strategies as well as marketers wishing to gain a greater understanding of the principles behind effective consumer insight.
- Gain an appreciation for the growing importance of consumer insight within organizations and how opportunities for insight are identified, analyzed and put into marketing practice.
- Acquire the necessary tools and frameworks to implement change throughout your organization.
- Address your own company-specific challenges around consumer centricity.
- Understand how consumer insights impact your marketing communications, marketing tactics, creative brief, agency direction and decision tree.
- Appreciate the differences and value of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Understand the difference between functional, emotional and self-actualizing benefits.