Winning Email Marketing Strategies (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
How to Develop and Optimize Campaigns That Deliver Bottom-Line Results
This workshop reveals both the strategic roadmap and specific tactics for successful email marketing that drives sales, builds brand awareness, nurtures leads into new customers, and directly produces revenue. Today every major brand can and should leverage email in its marketing mix and must know how to use the channel legally and for maximum impact.
Led by an industry expert and email education pioneer, this workshop teaches how to develop effective email programs – from subscriber opt-in and list building to strategy, creative, testing and analysis – for producing campaigns that get noticed in a crowded inbox and deliver measurable results!
There’s a lot more to email than meets the eye, and many marketers are caught short once they delve completely into the channel and realize the nuances necessary for success and to prevent disasters such as deliverability blocking, subscriber complaints and poor sender reputation. This engaging, interactive workshop is packed with advanced approaches and industry-accepted best practices to be sure you won’t fall victim to rookie mistakes or leave untapped opportunity on the table.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. (Learn, Experience, Apply and Discover) approach, marketers will:
Learn the fundamentals necessary for creating email that is not only legally and ethically compliant, but also truly engages subscribers. They’ll also learn the detailed hands-on skills required for getting campaigns out the door
- Experience through case studies, best practices, and examples how to develop and optimize email campaigns that deliver bottom line results.
- Apply your learning through a series of steps for building an email strategy that comprise a framework you can use for creating an actual email marketing program.
- Discover more as you learn how to extend your knowledge via additional industry resources and the ANA, collaborate with peers both in and out of the workshop, and create/commit to action plans to be executed in the next 90 days.
Who is this Workshop For?
This workshop is for anyone at any level directly or indirectly involved with or responsible for email as a customer acquisition, communication and/or retention channel. It is ideal for brand and marketing managers, CRM specialists, marketing directors; digital marketing professionals; direct/catalog marketing professionals. It is suitable for all levels.
As a result of this workshop participants will be better able to:
Develop winning email marketing strategies applicable immediately to acquiring and retaining more valuable customers.
Understand the regulatory landscape for email, how to be in compliance with the law and successfully navigate deliverability rules instituted by the ISPs.
- Experience through examples and case studies how to apply email across a variety of marketing objectives and environments including both B2C and B2B; e-commerce and content marketing/lead nurturing
- Expand their understanding of email address gathering, list building, permission and data management and understand how to maintain the integrity of your subscriber file.
- Learn email message creative design and layout best practices, plus approaches for mobile rendering and constantly-evolving inbox environments (like Gmail)
- Pack the most punch in each campaign with the best offers, contact strategies, and creative secrets that maximize engagement and response
Master results measurement by learning the critical metrics relevant to email marketing, how to calculate them, and how to conduct campaign performance analysis.