Winning Email Marketing Strategies (HALF DAY, ONE DAY)
How to Develop and Optimize Campaigns that Deliver Bottom-Line Results
Today every major brand can and should leverage email in its marketing mix and must know how to use the channel legally and for maximum impact. This workshop will reveal both the strategic roadmap and specific tactics for successful email marketing that drives sales, builds brand awareness, nurtures leads into new customers, and directly produces revenue.
Workshop participants will learn how to develop effective email programs for producing campaigns that get noticed in a crowded inbox and deliver measurable results. Utilizing case studies, exercises, and real world examples, this engaging, interactive workshop will arm participants with advanced approaches and industry-accepted best practices to ensure they won’t fall victim to rookie mistakes or leave untapped opportunity on the table.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals necessary for creating email that is not only legally and ethically compliant, but also truly engages subscribers
- Experience through case studies, best practices, and examples how to develop and optimize email campaigns that deliver bottom line results
- Apply your learning to build an email strategy that comprise a framework you can use for creating an actual email marketing program
- Discover more email marketing learning through peer collaboration, resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Anyone at any level responsible for email as a customer acquisition, communication and/or retention channel
- Ideal for brand and marketing managers, CRM specialists, marketing directors, digital marketing professionals, direct/catalog marketing professionals
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Develop winning email marketing strategies that are applicable immediately
- Understand the regulatory landscape for email
- Master results measurement by learning the critical metrics relevant to email marketing, how to calculate them, and how to conduct campaign performance analysis
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.