Marketing Matters: Managing the Tools and Techniques to Take Brands to the Next Level (ONE DAY)
Managing the Tools and Techniques to Take Brands to the Next Level
This practical, real world course helps participants enhance their marketing knowledge and skills to better direct the overall marketing function and effort to drive corporate growth more efficiently and effectively.
The course covers the importance of brand positioning; the role of brand management; how to bring a campaign to life; the creative brief and strategy; developing a great marketing plan—and more. From examining the 7P’s that are the essentials of marketing to understanding the keys to managing a brand, this course is taught by working professionals who know what it takes to get the job done and understand the difference between textbook learning and real-world experience.
The marketing landscape has been changing at a rapid pace, and the best marketers understand that staying current with the tools and techniques that drive businesses are key to managing their brands and their career. From brand equity to audience segmentation to the marketing toolbox and ROI the course is an intensive overview that will build a lifelong foundation for current and future management positions.
Who is This Course For?
The course is for people who may be new to managing marketing, including professionals from other disciplines (i.e. sales, finance, digital, social, PR, promotion) who want to round out their marketing skills. It is also for marketing managers to refresh and update their skills with the best practices and new developments in marketing that will help them drive brands more impactfully.
- Explore the role of marketing for your company and brand(s)
- Understand the elements of the marketing mix
- Realize the dynamics and multiple assets a brand can own
- Understand the value of building a competitive advantage and a brand positioning that differentiates your brand and drives brand power
- Distinguish between rational vs. emotional benefits
- Know how everything you do affects your brand—from packaging, to advertising to word of mouth.
- Understand what customer-centric marketing means for marketing planning and implementation. Learn how marketing today starts and ends with the customer
- Learn how to focus brand opportunities through SWOT Analysis
- Appreciate the role of innovation in developing and executing a long-term plan
- Recognize the importance of integrating all key elements of a successful Marketing Plan—and the importance of executing it brilliantly
- Evaluate the purchasing process and the dynamics of brand loyalty
- Commit to a system of measurement to evaluate marketing success