Marketing Matters (ONE DAY)
Taking Brands to the Next Level
Circumstances have been changing at a rapid pace, and the best marketers understand that the fundamentals are the key to managing their brand and managing their career.
This practical, real world workshop will help participants enhance their marketing knowledge and skills to better direct the overall marketing function and drive corporate growth more efficiently and effectively. The workshop will teach participants the importance of brand positioning; the role of brand management; how to bring a campaign to life; the creative brief and strategy; developing a great marketing plan — and more. Through a series of discussions and exercises, participants will examine the 7Ps that are the essentials to understanding the keys to managing a brand.
Using the ANA L.E.A.D. learning approach, you will:
- Learn the value of building a competitive advantage and a brand positioning that differentiates your brand and drives brand power
- Experience the 7Ps through discussion and exercises
- Apply learning to take your brand to the next level
- Discover more learning through peer collaboration, ANA and industry resources and action plans
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Managers responsible for their company’s marketing, brand, or divisional business
- Those new to managing marketing, including brand managers, assistant brand managers, and senior professionals who want to refresh their skills
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Realize the dynamics and multiple assets your brand can own
- Appreciate the role of innovation in developing and executing a long-term plan
- Commit to a system of measurement to evaluate marketing success
Note: The description above represents an example of the workshop content for this topic. There may be various faculty that train on this topic and workshop outlines may vary slightly. Your School of Marketing regional manager will help to select the appropriate faculty based on your needs and requirements.